repetitiveness n : verboseness resulting from excessive repetitions [syn: repetitiousness]
- The state of being repetitive.
Repetition may refer to:
- Repetition A poetic device that repeats its self over and over again.
- Repetition (rhetorical device), a rhetorical device
- Repetition (music), the use of repetition in musical compositions
- Repetition (Kierkegaard) a book by the 19th century Danish philosopher Søren Kierkegaard published in 1843
- Repetition as the most fundamental exercise in the Meisner acting technique
- "Repetition", a song by David Bowie on his 1979 album Lodger (album).
- "Repetition", the english translated name of Alain Robbe-Grillet's 2001 Novel La reprise (The Take Over)
- "Repetition", a song by Helmet from their 1990 album Strap It On
- "Repetition", a song by Quasi from their 1998 album Featuring "Birds"
- Repetition (single), a song by synth-pop band Information Society
- "Repetition", a bonus track on Live At The Witch Trials by The Fall
repetitiveness in German: Wiederholung
repetitiveness in French: Répétition